I've decided to try to play a little catch up with my posts. I'll do one post covering Austin's birthday in November 2011 and Bradyn's birthday in March 2012.
Austin's birthday fell on a Sunday this year, not the funnest day for a kid to have a birthday, but we had a cake and he opened presents after lunch. I can't believe he is 5 already! Where has the time gone?!?!? We've been blessed to enjoy EVERY one of his five years and are so thankful for God's gift to us in our son. We pray that God will lead him and guide him in his life and that he may be a blessing to all he comes in contact with.
Bradyn's birthday was on Thursday this year, he was able to bring a birthday treat for his class, he loves the Lofthouse cookies from Family Fare, so he decided he wanted to share them with his friends too. He requested a Tigers cake, so I did my best at recreating the Tigers emblem on his cake. I had intended to have white frosting with an old english "D" in orange, however my homemade frosting did NOT turn out, so I opted for just the "D" on the cake....we don't need so much frosting anyway, right? :) We are again blown away, that our oldest is 8, count em', EIGHT YEARS OLD!!! We have been blessed by every one of his eight years as well, and we know that God has big plans for our big boy!! He has the kindest heart, and has proven to be wise beyond his years, he is honest to a fault, and tells us everything he's done in a day (whether good or bad). We are so thankful for the place he has in our family!
Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment