***

*****

*****

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bret and Kyndra's Wedding

Last week Friday, the 18th, my little sister got married. Man do I feel old!! My sister Kyndra was wed to Bret Dykstra in a truly beautiful ceremony at Hudsonville Protestant Reformed Church.
Russ and I were asked to be Master and Mistress of Reception again. Having done it for Kylar and Roxanne's wedding, this time around was a lot less stressful, and we could enjoy ourselves a bit more, because we knew what to expect. Bradyn was asked to be a junior groomsman by which he was delighted. He looked like such a little man in his shirt and tie and suspenders. :)
Everything went very well. I didn't get a ton of pictures as I was busy chasing Calvin (I think he knows I can't move very fast) and helping pin flowers on the various people who needed them.

Bret and Kyndra with Kyndra's nieces and nephews

Bret and Kyndra with Bret's nieces and nephews

Bradyn and his cousin Cristyn who was the junior bridesmaid

My parents with Bret and Kyndra

My dad with Kyndra

My two gorgeous "not so little anymore" little sisters...

The new Mr. and Mrs. giving their thank you speech

The cake/cupcake table

We are thankful that God brought these two together and will continue to keep them in prayer as they begin their new journey together.









No comments:

Post a Comment