***

*****

*****

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wow....four months ago....

Yeah, four months ago, I actually blogged.....now, I have things that are a little more important (it seems) than blogging. My apologies for the lack of blogging as of late.

A lot has happened since July,the most exciting, is the blessing of a precious son and brother to our family. Calvin Edward was born by C-Section on September 13. He weighed 7lbs 14 oz and was 19 in. long. He is named after both of his grandpas. He brings such joy to our lives, and we couldn't thank God more for him. He is doing well, after struggling to regain his birth weight, we have been supplementing high calorie formula for the past month and at his 2 month checkup yesterday, he was 10lbs 8oz. He needs to continue the formula until he is 4 months old, but his pediatrician is quite pleased with his progress.

Tomorrow, we celebrate Thanksgiving, and day when we remember all the blessings God has bestowed on us. We are so thankful for all the blessings and "blessings in disguise" that He has given us, but first and foremost for the gift of His son, our saviour. May we always remember to praise and thank him in all things.

I leave you with a few pictures of our precious peanut...and I will hopefully have time in the near future to update you more regularly on our lives.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!!



No comments:

Post a Comment