Wednesday, August 29, 2012
We are Blessed
Some of you know this already, but we made the official announcement on Sunday that we are expecting baby number four. I had my first doctor's appointment today, and everything was good. I was able to hear our precious little one's heartbeat, and it was music to my ears. My doctor had a bit of a hard time finding it at first, (she has with all our kids so I wasn't surprised) but after a few minutes of searching, she finally found it. We are so very humbled and thankful that God has given us another little one to care for. We covet your prayers, as we take on this task, that God will grant us the grace to be patient in all things and wait on Him in all things. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers already expressed, we are so blessed to be surrounded by such loving friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment