***

*****

*****

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to School

Blink....that was our summer. It's gone already and it's time for school to start again. Heritage Christian School officially opened its doors for another school year yesterday, September 4. Bradyn is now in the third grade and has Miss Sarah Koole for his teacher. He was pretty excited to start school again, and he is ready for a good year. I didn't get any pictures of him on his first day, but we took some today on Austin's first day.

Our big third grader.

Brothers, ready for school!

Our three boys before school this morning.

Austin was so excited to go to school today, he got up 10 minutes early and promptly set the timer on the microwave as a countdown to when we would leave. He wanted to leave at 7am, I was able to talk him out of it when I told him no one would be at school if we went that early. By the time the timer went off, he was standing by the door with his shoes and back pack on ready to go!! I took him this morning so I could show him where to go, and get some pictures of him on the playground. He was smiling when I left, so I think he'll do just fine.

Our not-so-little Kindergartener on his first day of school!

Austin and Laura before their first day.

Austin and Tyler before their first day.

Trying out the toys on the Kindergarten playground.

All lined up and ready to go into the classroom!

The kids waving "goodbye" to their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment