***

*****

*****

Friday, December 19, 2014

Grace

After church in the evening on December 7, we were able to enjoy a concert by our church choir. One of the songs they sang was a sort of prayer. It brought tears to my eyes, I'm going to include the lyrics here for you all to enjoy as well. It is simply called "Grace"

Grace


Lord, as I seek Thy guidance for the day, I find my thoughts unyielding, confusion crowds my way;
but then when I bow to Thee, through challenges Thou guidest me, Thy promises are ever new, I claim them for today.

Thy will cannot lead me where Thy grace will not keep me,
Thy hand will protect me. I rest in Thy care.
Thy eyes will watch over me, Thy love will forgive me,
And when I am faltering, I still will find Thee there.

Each new day's design is charted by Thy hand, and graciously revealed as I seek Thy master plan.
Keep my steps faithful when from thee I go. Return me to the joy that Thy blessings can bestow.

Thy will cannot lead me where Thy grace will not keep me,
Thy hand will protect me. I rest in Thy care.
Thy eyes will watch over me, Thy love will forgive me,
And when I am faltering, I still will find Thee there.




1 comment:

  1. Love this, Karisa! And much needed for today! Love you guys (and love the new pics of the kids on the ride sidebar, too!)!

    ReplyDelete